As much as I love new ideas, I find real fulfillment in getting shit done with a rigorous, holistic approach. I think the level of connection the web gives us is incredible, and I'm excited for how we can use that connectedness.
If you've got a project you'd like to get started, get in touch with me at email@example.com.
- Born in Sweden to Canadian parents.
- Raised in Uppsala, Montréal, & Crete.
- Grew up in London, Ontario.
- Rode a bike everywhere.
- Skipped school to study.
- Spent two years studying art, especially printmaking, at H.B. Beal Secondary School.
- Taught kids about Sketchup and papercrafting for the London Public Library.
- Built a drawing machine, and started writing generative art.
- Attended the University of Waterloo for Computer Science.
- Designed a dayplanner for students.
- Built a website and designed lots of things for Whitney Heard Photography.
- Worked as a designer and front-developer in Sydney, Australia.
- Stayed up all night to make sure an Apple Watch ad placement launched smoothly.
- Designed product pages for Samsung Australia's phones and tablets.